Classes are held on Monday evenings from 7pm to 8:30pm at Bitter Lake Community Center. You can register online, over the phone, or in person. Your registration covers six to ten weeks of classes, at a very affordable rate!
- October 29 through December 17, 2018 (course code 185964)
- January 7 through March 25, 2019 (course code 11488)
- (More will be added in the future)
If you enjoy these classes, you may register for additional class blocks as they are added to the community center schedule.
The best time to start learning is today! Feel free to join the current block in progress, rather than waiting for the next scheduled block. This is an ongoing class, and every session includes a mixture of old and new material. (If the online registration system will not allow you to join the current block, you may call the community center to register over the phone.)
Following the city parks schedule, there are no classes on these dates:
- January 21, 2019 (MLK Day)
- February 18, 2019 (Presidents’ Day)